- There are intensified cleaning and disinfection activities throughout the chalet village. Especially frequently used handle places are cleaned several times a day.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh alpine air
- Our employees are well trained and are tested weekly for COVID-19.
- A disinfectant dispenser is available for you at the reception.
- Our chalet village is only open to guests who are also staying overnight.
- MNS masks only have to be worn in "vital areas" such as grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, post offices and public transport.
- For gastronomy and leisure facilities, the 3-G rule also applies
We ask you
the following points should be noted
have to be worn only in "vital areas", such as grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, post offices or public transport.
Excluded are children up to the age of 6 or persons who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
Pay contactless whenever possible.
Invoice payment preferably by card. We accept the following cards: Maestro, VISA, Master, AMEX
with unclean hands.
Handshake not for now
We greet each other with a smile, a hand signal, or some other non-contact form of welcome.
of the employees.
Keep at least 2 meters distance
We ask you to keep a minimum distance of 2 meters to each other in the sense of "take care of each other". Of course, your fellow travelers are excluded from this.
several times a day with soap and water (at least 30 seconds)
Sneezing or coughing
in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief
Do not travel if there are signs of illness.
If you notice any signs during your stay, please stay in the chalet and contact the reception.
With your prudence you not only protect yourselves as well as the other guests and us!
We thank you in advance for your help and understanding.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY CONCEPT
- CHECK OUT & DEPARTURE
- YOUR CHALET
- BATHING LAKE & YOGA PLATFORM
- CHECK IN & STAY
- CANCELLATION & TRAVEL WITHDRAWAL
- USEFUL LINKS
ARRIVAL - 3G RULE
- Tested, Vaccinated or Recovered
- Tested: Self-test with digital solution for 24h; Antigen test for 48h; PCR test for 72h
- Vaccinated: A document is considered to be proof of vaccination if the following conditions are met:
- the first vaccination was carried out 22 days previously, but not more than 90 days previously
- the second vaccination has already been administered, but not more than 270 days previously
- the first vaccination was carried out 22 days previously, or, in the case of vaccines for which only one vaccination is scheduled, not more than 270 days previously
- RecoveryA proof of recovery is a medical or official confirmation of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 that has been survived within the last 180 days and that has been confirmed by molecular biology. Proof of neutralising antibodies, which must not be older than 90 days, is equivalent to such proof.
- From 19.05.2021, new regulations apply for entry into Austria according to the ECDC map for risk areas:
- Green/ Yellow/ Orange = free entry
- Red = no quarantine if persons have been tested, vaccinated or have recovered
- The quarantine obligation on arrival only applies to high-risk areas with a 7-day incidence of over 250 and if you come from a virus mutation area (colour dark red).
- Basically we ask you not to come if you show signs of illness.
- Don't forget your FFP2 mask. Should you have forgotten your new holiday accessory, we have FFP2 masks ready for you at the reception.
- In time before your arrival we will send you a personal e-mail with all information about your stay.
CHECK OUT AND DEPARTURE
- We ask you to keep to the check-out time of 09:30 in order to be able to guarantee the cleaning and disinfection intervals.
- The use of cashless means of payment is preferred. Of course, the key areas of the card terminal are cleaned regularly.
We accept the following cards: Maestro, VISA, Master, AMEX
- Please pay attention to the respective entry regulations of the individual countries regarding tests, quarantine and formalities.
- Your rich alpine breakfast will be freshly prepared every morning and delivered in a sealed box directly in front of your chalet.
- After departure or before arrival, the chalets are of course cleaned, aired and disinfected properly and with special attention according to our hygiene concept. Of course, this also applies to our saunas and hot pots.
- We pay special attention to the thorough cleaning of high-touch items such as remote controls, suite pads, handles and light switches.
- Collections of board games are not currently available in the chalet, but can be borrowed from reception.
NATURAL SWIMMING LAKE AND YOGA PLATFORM
- Outdoors, e.g. on the hotel terrace or the sunbathing lawn at our natural swimming lake, an FFP2 mask is not required.
- The sunbeds at our natural bathing lake are placed in pairs and in consideration of the minimum distance. The minimum distance does not have to be taken into account for persons living in the same household.
- Your chalet is ready for occupancy from 15:00.
- In order to avoid congestion at the reception, we kindly ask you to announce your registration data and arrival time in advance.
Should your arrival date be after 18:00 o'clock, we also ask for telephone notification.
- The chalet key will be given to you freshly disinfected.
- We will continue to give you a personal introduction to your chalet. If this is not what you want, you can let us know in advance. In this case, we have prepared instructions for you on your Suitepad.
- Should you feel ill during your stay and/or show signs of COVID-19, we ask you to stay in the chalet and contact us immediately at the reception (Tel. +43 5634 20178). We will put you in contact with the responsible authorities and will of course stay in contact with you.
CANCELLATION AND TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
- Please note: The right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG does not apply, instead the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply. AGBH 2006 :
Cancellation free of charge until 90 days before arrival.
From 90 days to 1 month before arrival 40% of the total price.
1 month to 1 week before arrival 70% of the total price.
In case of cancellation in the last week before arrival 90% of the total price.
- Special regulation - valid for all stays until 31.12.2021
- Due to the current situation, we are currently offering you the possibility of a free rebooking up to 1 week before arrival or you will receive a voucher for the deposit amount already paid.
- In case of an official border or hotel closure, you can cancel free of charge according to Austrian law, even at short notice.
- In case of a governmental quarantine order at the holiday destination or in case of a return journey, we also offer you the possibility of a free rebooking up to 1 week before arrival or already made deposits will be converted into a voucher or transferred back.
- Cancellations are only valid in written form!
- For a return transfer we need your account details (IBAN and BIC).
- But what if you can't take your well-deserved vacation because you've fallen ill yourself, tested COVID positive, or have to go into quarantine because of a relative in your household?
For this we recommend the hotel cancellation insurance of the Europäische Reiseversicherung. The special coverage Corona despite pandemic and without surcharge you will find here in detail
- Here you can take out the insurance: https://start.europaeische.at/hsp?AGN=510320
- info - News on the coronavirus situation in Austria
- Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs
- gv.at - Travel restrictions due to the coronavirus
- for German guests - Federal Foreign Office:
for guests from Switzerland - Swiss Confederation
- AT - The most important questions and answers about Covid-19
- Welcome to Tyrol - The Corona Info Portal