Peace, nature & you
Above the river Lech is one of the most beautiful places in the Lech valley - the sunny plateau Benglerwald. On an area of over 15,000 square metres you can enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the Lechtal Alps. Culinary highlights from local agriculture await you.
You are invited
A good place
- Approx. 15,000 m² forest and land area
- Panoramic secluded location
- 1.200m above sea level
- 9 chalets for 2-5 persons
- Goods manufactory for cooking and wine evenings
- Ski lift 200m away
- Private SPA in each chalet
- 200 sqm large mountain lake with yoga platform
- Culinary delicacies delivered to the chalet
Healthy through water
- Your own SPA experience in every chalet
- Wellness shower
- Freestanding panoramic bathtub
- Stainless steel outdoor hot pot
- Fitness & Yoga Set
- Mountain lake
- Lots of fresh air
Relax with animals
Our llamas live in the middle of our chalet village in the best panoramic position.
They are friendly and peaceful. They radiate an inner peace and dignity that is contagious and soothing.
Holiday on the alp
We expect you
Mountains and peaks as far as the eye can see. The Lechtal and Allgäu Alps are among the most beautiful mountain landscapes in the Alpine region.
No landscape looks as breathtaking as when the
dense white winter coat covers the mountains of the Lech Valley.
Discover nature, find yourself, relax!
Where better than in the beautiful natural paradise
of the Lech valley.
Reception & Pleasure Manufacture
Ready for your wishes
At our reception in the Genussmanufaktur you will receive tips for excursions and in summer your Lechtal-Aktiv-Card, which you can use for numerous activities in the whole nature park. This small card has great advantages and offers you numerous possibilities to make your holiday as varied as possible.
Adalbert Stifter - Mountain climber